Scrapbooking & how to earn money from it
Scrapbooking is many women's favorite hobby, or at least something they enjoy doing. Now you too can make money on scrapbooking!
Scrapbookingis according to Wikipedia is a hobby that is about to " create photo albums or scrapbooks where you decorate and design each page yourself."
Engaged in scrapbooking using cardstock, pattern paper, letters and various forms of decoration to build a page. Since often have a photograph, a diploma, a painting, a drawing or similar in focus.
For some, this hobby has become almost a lifestyle. They use the internet to find out about the latest in scrapbooking and there are a lot of websites for this purpose.
How to make money on scrapbooking
There are more opportunities to make money on scrapbooking. If you 're good to scrap you have many options:
- Selling scrapbooking sketches on the internet. Many already do this with great success, and I know enough Jennifer Gormly from the United States well. She earns fat on his website Scrapbooking Sketches where she sells scrapbooking layouts.
- Create scrapbooking stuff that others can use in your scrapbooking projects. It can make you sell at home parties, at hobby shops, or via its own online store.
- Arranging courses on scrapbooking: Start a local course where you teach your knowledge to others. Arrange to 10 courses per year, with a course fee of 500 per member and 20 members per course, you have a gross income of 100,000 dollars.
- Start online store with scrapbooking products: Several online stores have done well in just scrapbooking. With minimal knowledge, anyone can start today an online store. Read more about starting a webshop.
- Scrapbooking services: Helping others with scrapbooking services. Many want fine scrap album to friends and family, and maybe they want to give away such albums as gifts. Time is in short supply in the community, thus providing the opportunity for people who can take on scrapping missions. A small ad in the paper may be all that is needed to get some work here!
- Create handmade thank you cards and other cards with your scrapbooking skills. Around the Christmas holidays, confirmation will easily find interested buyers. Rest of the year there is always someone who will be sending out wedding invitations, invitations for baptism, birthday, etc. Do you have a store you can always sell this in your shop too!
- Starting online courses with scrapbooking. It 's a very good scrapbooking courses called The Scrapbooking Academy (recommended!).